He finally lost his first tooth on Sunday, May 3rd! It has been lose for about a month and he just wiggles it and wiggles it. It was just dangling there and Dave was finally able to just pull it. Garrett didn't feel a thing! He was SOOOOO excited. You know how he just giggles and shows those dimples! "Mom, I'm so excited (he he he he giggle giggle)" He's not sure about the tooth fairy though. He's afraid that the tooth fairy will take his tooth and he wants to keep it. :) He doesn't care if he gets money, he really just doen't want that tooth fairy to take his special tooth!!! He is so funny! I assured him that the tooth fairy will just leave money and let you keep your tooth. :) We'll see if he trusts the tooth fairy enough to put it under his pillow tonight. :)

Update... Garrett was so excited when he got $5 under his pillow from the tooth fairy. He said, "The tooth fairy was really sneeky because I didn't even hear her come in my room!" He was thrilled and went and bought a transformer with his money and a little help from Mom and Dad.
Here's a picture taken a few days later, Friday May 9th. You can see that his big tooth is pretty much already in! You can't even see a gap. No wonder it took so long to come out! I think his big tooth just came in behind his baby tooth!
Update... Garrett was so excited when he got $5 under his pillow from the tooth fairy. He said, "The tooth fairy was really sneeky because I didn't even hear her come in my room!" He was thrilled and went and bought a transformer with his money and a little help from Mom and Dad.
Here's a picture taken a few days later, Friday May 9th. You can see that his big tooth is pretty much already in! You can't even see a gap. No wonder it took so long to come out! I think his big tooth just came in behind his baby tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment